A research assistant is needed to work on a project for Prof. Ghadeer Suaifan/ Faculty of Pharmacy:
1. Master degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Medicinal Chemistry.
2. A minimal of 1-2 years’ experience in chemical synthesis and biological evaluation.
3. Good experience regarding:
a. Carbohydrates chemistry.
b. Chemimanipulation of target compounds.
c. In vitro assays.
d. Spectroscopic analysis including NMR spectra (H1 NMR, C13 NMR, COSEY, NOSEY, DEPT, HMQC and HMBC), FTIR, CHN and Mass spect.
4. Practical experience in HPLC.
5. Professional command in English (speaking and writing), Microsoft office and chemistry programs (Chemdraw, Sci finder, etc).
6. Willing to commit to 8 working hours.
7. Work will begin on 12/5/2019 and for 6 months.
Applications will be received at the deanship of scientific research and for three days only from this advertisement.